Monday, September 26, 2011

Production stuff

So I need to pin down exactly what I'll be looking at for the next five months, give or take. I decided to take it to my class for a vote so I can get multiple opinions. Here's my sheet of four possible style choices (I personally like lower left and upper right, what I've labeled "Disney" and "Superfine" respectively).




And here's some shading options. It's honestly not more than a few seconds to move from the simple cel shading to the blurred shading, plus the hilites. I can always omit the hilites if I run out of time. Or toss it to some sophomores to work on. The "disney" style actually looks pretty good with the finished shading, even though I was originally more psyched about "superfine". Disney takes longer because the linework is colored.



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment