Monday, July 6, 2009

Scripting and macros in MEL

Mmmm, scripting. I wrote a standard volume-preservation back stretch script (simple but a good first project) completely by trial and error. the first few times i had syntax errors like forgetting the semicolon at the end of a line or adding a space between an underscore and a word but it works great and shall be part of my rig.

Monty was retarded-ly closed for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th... thus prohibiting any kind of academic advancement. LAME. couple that with being closed on Sundays and I'm honestly not sure how they expect us to actually DO our work. bloody hell, y'all.

I'm going to go over to York hall after class today and sign up to become a tutor for Digital Form, Space, and Lighting, Animation 1 & 2, Survey of Computer Arts and Advanced Survey of Computer Arts, and Rigging. The requirement is an A in the class and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above... so basically I could tutor any of the classes I've taken except art history, that blasphemous pox upon my otherwise-perfect 4.0.
so if anybody out there wants a tutor for anything (Maya especially) pick me! You get excellent help and I get paid by the school at no cost to you. :)

*scurries off to learn macros*

No comments:

Post a Comment