Monday, April 13, 2009

More Updates

Well, here's to updating!

I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this update is intended to be, so I'll just toss some general stuff up. To be honest I didn't get much of a chance to work on this project over the weekend due to a combination of filming and fundrasing. My week included lots of prosthetics, sword fighting, drag queens, and pizza. it was that awesome. The only time i could spend on homework was sunday, when i instead took care of the 5 loads of laundry that had been steadily threatening to consume both my laundry baskets AND a small portion of my bed and caught up on the 19+ hours of sleep I'd been missing. Turns out I only got 10 hours that night, but whatever. Its better than the usual 5.

unfortunately, 4 of the 5 models i've been using for my ratty reference have to go into the vet today. they're looking so sad about it, too. They know what it means when the travel cage comes out. Hopefully all will be better soon. Still, a vet visit for all 5 is a pretty penny and quite a chunk of time. A healthy model is a happy model!

Project-wise, I've fallen behind my personal comfort level. I don't have any completely final backgrounds and since i had my heart broken by my animatic i haven't been back to polish the storyboards. but hey, judging by some (read: most) of the other blogs i'm still ahead of the game by median standards.

well, peace out yo. I'm off to learn the symbol switch button. :)

(Oho, forgot the jolly fat businessman I promised!)

No comments:

Post a Comment